July 2014 » S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28Events on July 28, 2014
- Spiritual Women Leaders MeetupStarts: 5:30 PMEnds: July 28, 2014 - 7:30 PMLocation: Fuse at The Riverside @ 1724 Broadway Street, Boulder, CO 80302, USADescription: <p><a href='http://boulderfuse.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Spiritual-Women-Leaders-photo.jpeg'><img class='alignnone size-thumbnail wp-image-1789' alt='Spiritual Women Leaders photo' src='http://boulderfuse.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Spiritual-Women-Leaders-photo-150x150.jpeg' width='150' height='150' /></a></p>
<p><strong>Our Interdependent Visions</strong></p>
<p>Our visions as emerging spiritual leaders are interwoven and interdependent with each other. We each have gifts to share with the world and we are not alone in this. Every time one of us steps forward in activating our vision by sharing our gifts we uplift others in the web of possibilities. Pati Scamacca will lead us in clarifying your vision, discovering your interconnection intuitively by co-creating a vision board and then discussing what we discover together.</p>
<p>5:30-Regina gives an Introduction and grounding meditation</p>
<p>5:45-Pati shares stories and thoughts on Interdependence and Visions</p>
<p>6pm- 5 minutes-Pati leads circle meditation guiding us in our visions and interconnection</p>
<p>10 minutes of cutting out pictures/writing or drawing</p>
<p>15 minutes co-creating vision board and gluing it together (move around in a circle taking turns gluing a picture or word on the poster)</p>
<p>6:30pm-Sharing circle about self and insights from vision board</p>
<p>7:00pm-Networking and Socializing</p>
<p>Bio: Pati Scamacca is a psychic healer, reader and channeler. She has worked in the healing field for over 20 years and is dedicated to the path of love and service. Her mission is to assist others in connecting with their spiritual resources and to clear the way for the soul to lead. She envisions a world where spirit is the reality and we work together as a co-creative conscious team. She is author/channeler of the forth-coming book “Love is the Path Home. Messages from Spirit for Awakening your Soul.” Visit her website at <a href='http://spiritcommunicationservices.com/' target='_blank'>spiritcommunicationservices.com</a></p>
29Events on July 29, 2014
- B Corp Certification 101 - Impact Hub Boulder - 07/29/2014 - 5:30 pm - 7:00 pmStarts: 11:30 PMEnds: July 30, 2014 - 1:00 AMLocation: Impact Hub BoulderDescription: Think having positive impact through your business is important but don't know where to start? Don't know where to find best practices? Learn about the B Impact Assessment, a free tool to help your company measure what matters. Find resources and best practice guides as well as think through the best legal options for your company to maintain its values as you scale. Learn about how Certified B Corporations around Colorado, and around the world are using the certification to authenticate their responsible business practices, and use business as a force for good. You'll also learn about the larger global movement of companies that are redefining what it means to be successful in business.This workshop is provided by B Lab, the non-profit organization working to certify and support an international community of B Corporations, who represent a growing movement of companies using business as a force for good. In Colorado, B Lab’s mission is to develop and cultivate a community of Colorado companies championing a better way to do business, and engage all Colorado businesses in measuring their impacts on workers, communities, and the environment.
This workshop is free to attend, but space is limited, so please RSVP!
Who Should Attend: Entrepreneurs, for-profit executives and leaders, community leaders, change agents, academics, systems thinkers.
Event registration for B Corp Certification 101 powered by Eventbrite
About the Speakers:
Mischa Delaney serves as the Community Lead for B Lab Colorado, working to cultivate collaboration, engagement, and positive impact in the B Corp community. She holds a M.A. in Environmental Leadership, a B.A. in Psychology, and has extensive training in sustainability, social environmental responsibility, systems theory, and authentic leadership. Before her work with B Lab, Mischa worked in the operations and communications fields, with an emphasis on public promotional speaking, as well as behavior change through effective storytelling and targeted communications. Outside of work, she spends much of her free time cooking and baking, and learning how to play the Ukulele. As a Colorado native, Mischa is a lover of the mountains and enjoys soaking up the sunshine while exploring nature with her dog Oliver.
Kara leads business development for B Lab’s Colorado office. Kara has over ten years of experience in sustainability, business development and strategic management. Prior to joining B Lab in early 2014, Kara lead business development for several leading sustainability consulting firms. Kara’s expertise includes strategic planning, new business development, marketing and strategic partnerships. Kara holds a BS in Marketing from the University of Colorado, Boulder, and an International MBA from the Daniels School of Business at the University of Denver. In her time at Daniels, Kara served as the president of the Daniels Net Impact chapter, as well as on the steering committee for the Voices of Experience lecture series. In her free time, Kara is a ballroom dance competitor and performer. She currently lives in Arvada with her husband and 5-year old stepson.
30Events on July 30, 2014
- New Member Orientation - Impact Hub Boulder - 07/30/2014 - 11:30 am - 12:00 pmStarts: 5:30 PMEnds: July 30, 2014 - 6:00 PMLocation: Impact Hub BoulderDescription: Welcome, welcome!
First and foremost, you can come in and start using the space as soon as possible! Your hours start as soon as your membership begins; you don't need the orientation to validate them.
Second, please choose a date below and sign up for the orientation that best works for you. Please arrive a few minutes early so that we can all get settled and start promptly.
Now the good stuff:
You are officially a Hubber. Cool. What now? This Orientation will teach you everything you need to know about how to operate your new office space and integrate into your brand new community. You'll go from noob to expert in 29 minutes. You'll learn:
Who the hosts are and how they can guide you
The ins and outs of membership and the coworking space
All about our [Accelerate]Program and how these can help you and/or your business
Who to talk to about your billing concerns
How to book conference rooms or event space and what they would cost for you
How to get the most out of the space and spark collaboration with other Impact Hub members
Everything you need to be a respected, integrated, and successful Impact Hub member, all in the company of new members looking to connect like yourself. Orientations happens once a week!
Sell Tickets through Eventbrite
- QS Meetup (Details TBA)Starts: 5:30 PMEnds: July 30, 2014 - 8:00 PM
31Events on July 31, 2014
- Coffee Collider - Impact Hub Boulder - 07/31/2014 - 8:30 am - 9:30 amStarts: 2:30 PMEnds: July 31, 2014 - 3:30 PMLocation: Impact Hub BoulderDescription: Our coffee collider provide an excellent way to meet local entrepreneurs, professionals, students and business leaders. More than that, we spend time requesting and providing help to one another, solving problems and offering advice. Whether your challenges are small or large, confusing or obvious, it helps to get some fresh minds.
Join us every Thursday in the kitchen at Impact Hub Boulder for coffee, tea, and some useful, practical discussions, which provide a great way to get to know each other beyond typical chit-chat.
Coffees are open to all members and any potential members. Come learn why everyone is talking about Impact Hub Boulder!
- Impact Hub Global on Air - Environment and Energy - Impact Hub Boulder - 07/31/2014 - 10:00 am - 11:00 amStarts: 4:00 PMEnds: July 31, 2014 - 5:00 PMLocation: Impact Hub BoulderDescription: We’re excited to invite you to meet fellow members from around the world via Impact on Air. Each session will feature a few fellow Hub members working in a specific area and a chance for us to ask questions/provide ideas to them. We will be hosting viewing parties here at Impact Hub Boulder and will be watching it live at the same time as other Hubs around the world!
This Hangout will feature Environment and Energy.
The viewing party is on July 31st, 2014, 10:00am, and we’ll have a TV and snacks set up in the boardroom.
The session will begin promptly at 10am and space is limited to the first 15 the show up.
Send us any questions!